//FairyLife
The Intro
Diary About Linkies Others


Hi, Assalamualaikum. Call me Eyka, sweet 17. SPM victim this year >< Thank you for visit my ordinary blog. Do visit again, okay? {online user code here}


My Tagboard
//leave your paw here :3


Warning !

Penghantaran sebarang komen, permintaan, cdngan @ komunikasi lain yg lucah, sumbang, palsu, mengancam @ jelik dgn niat utk menyakitkan hati, menganiayai, mengugut @ mengganggu org lain dgn @ tanpa mendedahkan identitinya adlh suatu kesalahan boleh didenda tidak melebihi 58 ribu ringgit @ dipenjarakan selama tempoh tidak melebihi 1 tahun @ kedua-duanya.


Credits!
Template: Syuhada Rostam :3
Made Specially to: Tzulaikha Zakaria (aka My Beloved Big Sister)


tell me my dearr ...............
Thursday, March 31, 2011 • Permalink • Add comment {0}

lets sayy ... now .. TELL ME my dear !

TELL ME what should i do ?
TELL ME why all this happen ?
TELL ME why me ?
TELL ME what is my fault ?
TELL ME how its happen ?
TELL ME why i was born ?
TELL ME why everybody hate me ?
TELL ME what my fault ?
TELL ME how could they do this to me ?

TELL ME MY DEAR !!!


am i wrong what i've done ?
am i not suppose to be in this world ?
yeahh !! i'm bad !
i'm not kind like they are !!
i'm not perfect like they are !!



is there somebody can tell me why !!!!

juz 4words ..
I'M NOT FAKE OKAY !


Labels: