//FairyLife
The Intro
Diary About Linkies Others


Hi, Assalamualaikum. Call me Eyka, sweet 17. SPM victim this year >< Thank you for visit my ordinary blog. Do visit again, okay? {online user code here}


My Tagboard
//leave your paw here :3


Warning !

Penghantaran sebarang komen, permintaan, cdngan @ komunikasi lain yg lucah, sumbang, palsu, mengancam @ jelik dgn niat utk menyakitkan hati, menganiayai, mengugut @ mengganggu org lain dgn @ tanpa mendedahkan identitinya adlh suatu kesalahan boleh didenda tidak melebihi 58 ribu ringgit @ dipenjarakan selama tempoh tidak melebihi 1 tahun @ kedua-duanya.


Credits!
Template: Syuhada Rostam :3
Made Specially to: Tzulaikha Zakaria (aka My Beloved Big Sister)


cerita seram Encik Dosh ...
Friday, August 12, 2011 • Permalink • Add comment {0}
assalamualaikum dan salam 1 malaysia . heyy peeps . actually , i just back from my school , then i have my bath . then , i have my lunch **sorry tak puasa . :D after that, i diligent myself to blogwalking in the afternoon .then i was stoped at Encik Dosh 's blog . i read his title ; "Gadis 'dicekik' setelah mandi-manda disungai" . so , i read it from top to the bottom . wow cool !! **no biggie :'P the story make me shut and it was buzz my bristle hair . wow that really cool ! but not so cool at all lahh kann ? -.- okayy . if u guys wanna read about the title that i've told u just now , just diligent yourself to move ur cute mouse and just click at the yellow title . **thankyouu 


p;s but not so scary me because i read it not at night , but in the day , in the beautiful afternoon , in the blessed day .... =====> FRIDAY . kbyee guyss ~ :*

Tzulaikha Zakaria

Labels: