//FairyLife
The Intro
Diary About Linkies Others


Hi, Assalamualaikum. Call me Eyka, sweet 17. SPM victim this year >< Thank you for visit my ordinary blog. Do visit again, okay? {online user code here}


My Tagboard
//leave your paw here :3


Warning !

Penghantaran sebarang komen, permintaan, cdngan @ komunikasi lain yg lucah, sumbang, palsu, mengancam @ jelik dgn niat utk menyakitkan hati, menganiayai, mengugut @ mengganggu org lain dgn @ tanpa mendedahkan identitinya adlh suatu kesalahan boleh didenda tidak melebihi 58 ribu ringgit @ dipenjarakan selama tempoh tidak melebihi 1 tahun @ kedua-duanya.


Credits!
Template: Syuhada Rostam :3
Made Specially to: Tzulaikha Zakaria (aka My Beloved Big Sister)


He's going :3
Friday, November 11, 2011 • Permalink • Add comment {0}
Assalamualaikum .

Hi EarthLink :) I just wanna say that "He's going". Phew, annoying right? When u read my statement that i black it, u must be want to tampar-tampar i right? HueHue. I don't care k :p When u read this, i'm going like crazy -,- U know why? i don't know why. Hahah :D Okay, don't care about this little girl -,-

U know what, I'm not taking my bath yet. See what time is now. It's already 1430 same as 2:30 p.m and Already done Jumaat Prayer dah taww! :3 Me annoying you right? HuaHuaHua:D

He's going to Johor following his friend. His friend's brother will married tomorrow. I guess :3

Kbaii. Just telling you that. :D

Scripted; Tzulaikha Zakaria