//FairyLife
The Intro
Diary About Linkies Others


Hi, Assalamualaikum. Call me Eyka, sweet 17. SPM victim this year >< Thank you for visit my ordinary blog. Do visit again, okay? {online user code here}


My Tagboard
//leave your paw here :3


Warning !

Penghantaran sebarang komen, permintaan, cdngan @ komunikasi lain yg lucah, sumbang, palsu, mengancam @ jelik dgn niat utk menyakitkan hati, menganiayai, mengugut @ mengganggu org lain dgn @ tanpa mendedahkan identitinya adlh suatu kesalahan boleh didenda tidak melebihi 58 ribu ringgit @ dipenjarakan selama tempoh tidak melebihi 1 tahun @ kedua-duanya.


Credits!
Template: Syuhada Rostam :3
Made Specially to: Tzulaikha Zakaria (aka My Beloved Big Sister)


Far Far Away :'(
Friday, April 6, 2012 • Permalink • Add comment {0}
Assalamualaikum dan selamat petang. Sorrylah kalau typing harini nampak cam damn sikit sebab posting pakai handset.-,-

Okay. Berkaitan title kat atas tu, its all about life. Why? Because i said, my life is like a lifeless! Yaa, i know its wrong. I know u will say me that i jenis tak bersyukur. Kann? Yaya, i know that. But, do u know why someone said like that? Maybe to you, its like a funny telling story right? But actually, when u said like "Haha, funny." "Please be patient" "wheres your spirit? Upgrade it please" langsung tak membantu k.


Semua orang perlukan perhatian. Begitu jugak aku. Hmm, yaa. Betul lah tu. Now, cgadiz sekarang bukan cgadiz dulu. Yang muka tebeq, *yeke?*, yang kuat semangat, seorang yang berkata-kata, seorang yang suka beri semangat kepada diri sendiri dan orang lain. Yaa, bukan lagi. Sekarang ni, cgadiz bukan cam dulu. Tak tahulah kenapa. I feel like a bitch that dont know what is her aim. My life is ruin just because myself. I feel like useless. Yaa, i need someone. But, to me. Orang akan cakap, "alah, semua orang ada masalah tapi takde ah macam kau!" right? Sebab tulah i wont sharing with anybody. I afraid with people now on. I afraid if my heart was broken again just because people talks. I afraid :'( 

Rasanya, macam nak pergi jauh. Yaa, semangat jatuh. Hmmm. I dont know! I thought people doesnt need me! Yaa! What for?!! Please tell me why u need meeeeeeeeee!? Whyyy?!

Im just being to emotional, i dont know why. I think i wanna go far far far away from people that who knows me, just because i afraid to wanna be hurt :'( yaa, im too afraid.


People looks me from outside. Yaa, im a happy girl, cheerful, friendly, crazier and all like a happy ever after people. But, do u know what actually i feel inside? Do u know how my heart looks like? Whether still beautiful without toplast or hurt like glass that was broken? The answer is NO! YOU DONT.

Ya, i feel like wanna go out, having chills with friends, laugh a lot, hanging around but something stops me. Feels afraid. Ya, useless life. Useless thouht. Okay, i know that. So, bye and very very a goodbye! :'(