//FairyLife
The Intro
Diary About Linkies Others


Hi, Assalamualaikum. Call me Eyka, sweet 17. SPM victim this year >< Thank you for visit my ordinary blog. Do visit again, okay? {online user code here}


My Tagboard
//leave your paw here :3


Warning !

Penghantaran sebarang komen, permintaan, cdngan @ komunikasi lain yg lucah, sumbang, palsu, mengancam @ jelik dgn niat utk menyakitkan hati, menganiayai, mengugut @ mengganggu org lain dgn @ tanpa mendedahkan identitinya adlh suatu kesalahan boleh didenda tidak melebihi 58 ribu ringgit @ dipenjarakan selama tempoh tidak melebihi 1 tahun @ kedua-duanya.


Credits!
Template: Syuhada Rostam :3
Made Specially to: Tzulaikha Zakaria (aka My Beloved Big Sister)


Happy Diwali :)
Monday, November 12, 2012 • Permalink • Add comment {0}

Assalamualaikum and a veryyyyyyyyyyy good night. Haha. Happy Diwali I wish to all my Indian friends out there. Waaaa, Happy Diwali guysssss! :D

Ehekk. A long time no see huh? Look here. My blog skin. Already turns to a veryyyy simple skin right? Heh. It's okay. I love this. The background make me uhmmm! Hahaha. :p

Okay. How are you guys? Happy? Sad? Alololo. Don't be sad buddy. I need the old you. Always be happy and smile okay.

Me here. Alwayssssssssssssssssssss smilingggggg! :D


See thatt. The cat also give you a big smilingggg. Hihiii. So, wipe your tears. Shuh shuh tears go away don't ever you come back. Hihii :D

Whattt? You said I'm lying? Hey. True lahh. I've told you the truth. I alwayssssssss give the world a big smileeeeeeeeeeee on my faceee.


See that? Ehekk. Ugly eh? Ignore it. Wuhuuuuuuuu T_T

So guys? Have you bought your sari? Anddd boysss, have you bought your salwar kameez? Ehek. Is that right? Ohhh hentam sajalahhh.

Okay. Last of my speech. Ehemm :p Happy Diwali. May God bless you all. Andddd have your luck in the world and the next. Okay byeee.

Assalamualaikum. Good night. Salam 1 Malaysia. :-)